Rider Information Center
The rider information center is located in the instrument cluster. All seg-
ments will light up for 2.5 seconds at start-up. If the instrument cluster
fails to illuminate, a battery over-voltage may have occurred and the
instrument cluster may have shut off to protect the electronic speedome-
ter. If this occurs, take the ATV to your Polaris dealer for proper diagno-
1. Gear Indicator - This
indicator displays gear
H = High Gear
L = Low Gear
N = Neutral
R = Reverse Gear
P = Park
2. AWD Indicator - This
when the AWD switch
is in the AWD position.
3. Engine Hour Display Indicator
4. Service Interval/Diagnostic Mode Indicator
5. Low Battery and Over Voltage - This warning usually indicates
that the ATV is operating at an RPM too low to keep the battery
charged. It may also occur when the engine is at idle and high elec-
trical load (lights, cooling fan, accessories) is applied. Drive at a
higher RPM or recharge the battery to clear the warning.
6. Odometer/Tachometer/Tripmeter/ Hour Meter
7. Fuel Gauge - The segments of the fuel gauge show the level of fuel
in the fuel tank. When the last segment clears, a low fuel warning is
activated. All segments will flash, FUEL will display in the LCD,
and the speedometer needle will blink. Refuel immediately.
8. Check Engine Warning Indicator - The word HOT displays if the
engine overheats. Do not operate the ATV if this warning appears.
Serious engine damage could result.
9. Mode Indicator
FEATURES AND CONTROLS