Lower Headlamp Replacement
1. Turn the back of the headlight
harness counter-clockwise and
pull the harness assembly away
from the headlight assembly.
2. Remove the headlamp and install
the new headlamp.
3. Reinstall the harness assembly
into the headlight assembly.
4. Turn the headlight harness clock-
wise to secure the headlamp.
Taillight/Brakelight Lamp Replacement
1. Remove the harness connector
from the back of the light
2. Turn the lamp counter-clock-
wise to remove it.
3. Apply dielectric grease to the
socket and install the new
4. Reinstall the harness connector.
5. Test the light for proper operation.