Recommendations and suggestions
• The Instructions for Use apply to several versions of
this appliance. Accordingly, you may find descriptions
of individual features that do not apply to your specific
• The manufacturer will not be held liable for any
damages resulting from incorrect or improper
• The minimum safety distance between the cooker
top and the extractor hood is 650 mm (some models
can be installed at a lower height, please refer to the
paragraphs on working dimensions and installation).
• Check that the mains voltage corresponds to that
indicated on the rating plate fixed to the inside of the
• For Class I appliances, check that the domestic power
supply guarantees adequate earthing.
• Connect the extractor to the exhaust flue through a pipe
of minimum diameter 120 mm. The route of the flue
must be as short as possible.
• Do not connect the extractor hood to exhaust ducts
carrying combustion fumes (boilers, fireplaces, etc.).
• If the extractor is used in conjunction with non-electrical
appliances (e.g. gas burning appliances), a sufficient
degree of aeration must be guaranteed in the room
in order to prevent the backflow of exhaust gas. The
kitchen must have an opening communicating directly
with the open air in order to guarantee the entry of clean
air. When the cooker hood is used in conjunction with
appliances supplied with energy other than electric, the
negative pressure in the room must not exceed 0,04
mbar to prevent fumes being drawn back into the room
by the cooker hood.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced from
the manufacturer or its service agent.
• Connect the hood to the mains through a two-pole
switch having a contact gap of at least 3 mm.
• The extractor hood has been designed exclusively for
domestic use to eliminate kitchen smells.
• Never use the hood for purposes other than for which it
has been designed.
• Never leave high naked flames under the hood when it
is in operation.
• Adjust the flame intensity to direct it onto the bottom
of the pan only, making sure that it does not engulf the
• Deep fat fryers must be continuously monitored during
use: overheated oil can burst into flames.
• Do not flambè under the range hood; risk of fire.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons
(including children) with reduced physical, sensory
or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person
responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do
not play with the appliance.
• " CAUTION: Accessible parts may become hot when
used with cooking appliances".
• The symbol on the product or on its packaging
indicates that this product may not be treated as
household waste. Instead it shall be handed over
to the applicable collection point for the recycling of
electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this
product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent
potential negative consequences for the environment
and human health, which could otherwise be caused by
inappropriate waste handling of this product. For more
detailed information about recycling of this product,
please contact your local city office, your household
waste disposal service or the shop where you
purchased the product.
1. Switch off or unplug the appliance from the mains supply
before carrying out any maintenance work.
• Clean and/or replace the Filters after the specified time
period (Fire hazard).
- - H-This filter cannot be washed and should be
replaced every 2 months.