Expanding and assigning parameters to the device
Open the device
● The device is disconnected from the power supply.
● All connecting cables on the device have been removed.
● The device has been removed from the cabinet.
● A T20 screwdriver
Procedure - opening the device
On the basic device the drive is located on the underside of the rear panel.
• Carefully open the device.
• You can not lay down the rear panel because of the drive's connecting cable.
• The rear panel can only be completely removed after disconnecting the connection plug.
• Read the information in section "Replacing the drive of a basic device (Page 68)".
Operating Instructions, 11/2016, A5E35782395-AB