Maintaining and repairing the device
6.4 Installing the software
Partitioning data media
Installing drivers and software
In the case of multilingual operating systems (MUI versions), you have to set the regional
settings for menus and dialogs and the default language to English (US) before you install
new drivers or operating system updates.
You can install an additional language package for service purposes at a later time with the
supplied USB stick under Windows Embedded Standard 7.
1. Connect the supplied USB stick to the USB port.
2. Start the program "START_DocuAndDrivers".
3. Select "Drivers" in the index.
4. Select the device and operating system.
5. Select the desired driver
6. Open the folder with the driver data by clicking on the link next to "Driver path".
7. Start the setup program in this folder.
For a new installation of Windows operating systems, the chipset driver must be installed
before all other drivers, if required.
Operating Instructions, 11/2016, A5E35782395-AB