Installing and connecting the device
Preparing for installation
Checking the delivery package
1. When accepting a delivery, please check the packaging for visible transport damage.
2. If any transport damage is present at the time of delivery, lodge a complaint at the
shipping company in charge. Have the shipper confirm the transport damage
3. Unpack the device at its installation location.
4. Keep the original packaging in case you have to transport the unit again.
Damage to the device during transport and storage
If a device is transported or stored without packaging, shocks, vibrations, pressure and
moisture may impact the unprotected unit. A damaged packaging indicates that ambient
conditions have already had a massive impact on the device.
The device may be damaged.
Do not dispose of the original packaging. Pack the device during transportation and
5. Check the contents of the packaging and any accessories you may have ordered for
completeness and damage.
Operating Instructions, 12/2016, A5E03409486-AE