GETTING TO KNOW YOUR HOTAS JOYSTICK
Your joystick features a large throttle which you can use to easily control the acceleration of
The throttle is detachable and may be positioned in 2 different ways, either:
Detached and separated from the joystick
(to re-create authentic piloting conditions)
Attached to the joystick
(for greater stability and to take up less space).
By default, the throttle comes detached from the joystick.
To attach the throttle to the joystick:
1. Turn both items upside down (the throttle and the joystick).
2. Take the Allen key (6) attached underneath the base of the joystick.
3. Position the throttle to the left of the joystick.
Insert the connecting tab on the left of the joystick's base into the opening on the right
hand side of the throttle.
4. Using the key, tighten the two Allen screws underneath the base
(located on the left-hand side of the joystick's base).
5. Wind up the throttle cable and thread it through the cable guide slot.
6. Put the Allen key back in its place so as not to lose it.
Carry out this procedure in reverse to detach the throttle from the joystick.
ADJUSTABLE HANDLE RESISTANCE
Depending on your style of gaming, you may wish to have an ultra-sensitive joystick, which
responds to the slightest touch, or you may prefer to have a firmer joystick, which offers
some resistance when you move it.
Your joystick's handle resistance is adjustable, in order to adapt to all players. To adjust it,
use the handle resistance adjustment dial (7) located underneath your joystick's base.