UPDATING YOUR JOYSTICK'S FIRMWARE
The firmware included in your joystick's base can be updated to a more recent version
featuring product enhancements.
To display the firmware version that your Joystick is currently using and update it if required:
on PC, visit http://ts.thrustmaster.com. In the Updates and Downloads section, click
PlayStation / Joystick / T.Flight Hotas 4, then select Driver/Firmware and follow the
instructions describing the download and installation procedure.
TROUBLESHOOTING AND WARNINGS
• My joystick doesn't function correctly or appears to be improperly calibrated:
- Switch off your system, disconnect your joystick, reconnect your joystick and then re-
launch your game.
- When connecting your joystick: Leave the handle, rudder and throttle centered and do not
move them (to avoid any calibration problems).
- Exit the game, unplug your joystick, plug it again, then press the PS button (10) on the
joystick. Sign in to your Sony Entertainment Network account, in order to be able to use the
• My joystick is too sensitive or not sensitive enough:
- Your joystick self-calibrates on its own after you have made a few movements on the
- In your game's "Options / Controller / Gamepad or Joystick" menu: Adjust the sensitivity or
dead zones for your controller (if this option is available).
- Adjust the handle resistance using the dial (7) located under your joystick's base.
• The rudder function is too sensitive:
- Disable the handle's rotation using the locking screw (5) located on the base of the joystick
and use the rocking button for the rudder function.
HELP FILES AND FAQS (NOT INCLUDED IN THIS MANUAL)
Please visit http://ts.thrustmaster.com, and in the Updates and Downloads section, click
PlayStation / Joystick / T.Flight Hotas 4, then select Manual/Help file.