3gb33001.fm5 Page 57 Monday, August 20, 2001 3:48 PM
WATER CONNECTION (FOR 60 cm DEEP MODELS ONLY)
• We recommend that the installation is carried out by a
qualified plumber or by service.
• Disconnect electrical supply to refrigerator prior to installing
the ice maker water line.
• The appliance is supplied with a gray water tube, 2330 mm
long, already attached to the back of the refrigerator and is
provided with a transition connector for connecting the ice
maker to the water supply.
• Remove the shipping tape from the gray coiled water tubing
on the rear of the refrigerator.
• Remove the protective cap from the end of the gray water tubing.
• Connect the gray water tube (1) to the transition connector (2).
Do not over-tighten, finger tighten and then 1 to 2 additional
turns should be adequate.
• Connect the transition connector (2) to the household water
• The appliance is preset for operation at pressures between
1.5 and 8 atm (20 and 120 psi).
• Open the water Tap. Check for and correct leaks.
• The appliance doesn't require any adjustment nor water drain.
NOTE: We suggest the water connection is carried out in
compliance with local regulations.
DISPOSAL OF YOUR OLD REFRIGERATOR
Entrapment and suffocation are not problems of the past. To a
child, a junked or abandoned refrigerator can be dangerous --
even if only left unattended for a few days. Before you dispose
of your refrigerator or freezer:
• Take off the doors.
• Leave the shelves in place so that children may not easily