Connecting the back panel (continued)
Connecting alarm input/output terminal
Alarm input terminal
Connect infrared sensor, door sensor, metal sensor or sensor of manual
switch and the like.
● To prevent noise from entering the internal circuit, supply non-voltage
● Do not supply voltage.
● Can be set via menu whether to set to alarm when the contact is short
(MAKE), or when the contact is open (BREAK). (A Pg. 39)
● Supply such that the alarm signal continues for more than 200 ms. The
recognition of alarm signal may not be guaranteed if less than 200 ms.
CLASS 2 ONLY(U TYPE)
ISOLATED POWER ONLY(E TYPE)
Alarm output terminal
Connect to alarm devices such as alarm, indicator, light or buzzer.
● As it is an open type collector output insulated by photocoupler, it will turn
on during alarm.
● This terminal has polarity. Make sure to connect such as the voltage of +
terminal is higher than - terminal. It will be damaged if reverse voltage is
Mounting the camera
When mounting the camera on a fixer, pan/tilt and the like, use the camera-
mounting screw hole located on the camera-mounting bracket.
Camera-mounting bracket fixing
screws (x2: M2.6 x 6 mm)
● Use a camera-mounting screw with a length shorter than 7 mm from the
camera-mounting face. Do not use a screw that is longer than the specified
length. It may damage the internal parts.