Note: 1. One function can be assigned to two or more terminals. In this case, the terminal inputs are
2. The speed command priorities are higher in order of jog, multi-speed setting (RH, RM, RL) and
3. When HC connection (inverter operation enable signal) is not selected, the MRS terminal shares
4. When advanced magnetic flux vector-V/F switch-over and load pattern selection forward/reverse
rotation boost are not selected, the second functions (RT) share these functions.
5. Use common terminals to assign programmed operation group selection, multi-speeds (7
speeds) and remote setting. They cannot be set individually.
(Common terminals are used since these functions are designed for speed setting and need not
be set at the same time.)
6. Stop-on-contact control selection, Pr. 270 = "1 or 3", shares RT with multi-speed setting (low
speed), and its allocation cannot be changed.
7. When FR-HC connection inverter operation enable (X10) signal is not assigned, the MRS
terminal shares this function.
8. When "7" is set in Pr. 79 and the PU operation external interlock (X12) signal is not assigned, the
MRS signal acts as this function.
9. When the load pattern selection forward/reverse rotation boost (X17) signal is not assigned, the
RT signal shares this function.
10. When advanced magnetic flux vector-V/F switch-over (X18) signal is not assigned, the RT signal
shares this function.
11. When a stop position is entered externally for orientation control, the FR-A5AX (12-bit digital
input) is required.
12. Made valid when vector control servo lock is set valid.
Artisan Technology Group - Quality Instrumentation ... Guaranteed | (888) 88-SOURCE | www.artisantg.com