SECTION C - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS GAS & ELECTRIC DRYER
Before beginning installation, carefully read these instructions. This will simplify the installation and ensure the
dryer is installed correctly and safely. Leave these instructions near the Dryer after installation for future reference.
NOTE: The electrical service to the Dryer must conform with local codes and ordinances and the latest edition
of the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70,
NOTE: The gas service to the Dryer must conform with local codes and ordinances and the latest edition of the
National Fuel Gas Code ANSI Z223.1,
NOTE: The Dryer is designed under ANSI Z 21.5.1 or ANSI/UL 2158 - CAN/CSA C22.2 (latest editions) for HOME
USE only. This Dryer is not recommended for commercial applications such as restaurants or beauty salons,
For your safety the information in this manual must be followed to minimize
the risk of fire or explosion or to prevent property damage, personal injury or loss of life.
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquid in the vicinity of this
or any other appliance.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
· Do not try to light any appliance.
· Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in your building.
· Clear the room, building or area of all occupants.
· Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor's phone. Follow the gas supplier's
· If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service agency or
the gas supplier.
or in Canada, the Canadian electrical code C22.1 part 1.
or in Canada, CAN/ACG