SECTION B - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS GAS & ELECTRIC DRYER
For your safety the information in this manual must be followed to minimize
the risk of fire or explosion or to prevent property damage, personal injury or loss of life.
- Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquid in the vicinity of this
or any other appliance.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
· Do not try to light any appliance.
· Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in your building.
· Clear the room, building or area of all occupants.
· Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbors phone. Follow the gas supplier's
· If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service agency or
the gas supplier.