5. FRONT PANEL
Note: Failure to keep air filter clean will result in poor air circulation. DO NOT operate without filter
This can render
the unit inoperative.
Proper use and care of your air conditioner will help ensure longer life of the unit. It is recommended
annually inspect and clean the coils and condensate water passages. Expense of annual inspection is the
with adjustable louvers to direct discharge airflow. Louvers are manually
adjusted by moving levers in direction of desired airflow.
When air conditioner
indoor air is filtered and refiltered continuously
trapping airborne dirt
and dust in the washable filter. Therefore, the filter should be inspected and cleaned weekly.
1. Turn Master Control to OFE
2. Grasp both sides near top of inlet grill and pull forward. Inlet grill will pivot forward to reveal air filter.
3. Remove air filter from tabs.
4. Carefully wash air filter with a mild detergent
and warm water. Rinse with clear water,
squeeze dry and replace.
S. Replace inlet grill.
6. Return Master Control to desired operation.