• Improper battery use may result in a fire, explosion or other hazard.
• Promptly dispose of used batteries in accordance with local regulations.
• The device should only be connected to products that bear the USB-IF logo or
have completed the USB-IF compliance program.
Cleaning and Maintenance
• The device, battery, and charger are not water-resistant. Keep them dry. Protect
the device, battery, and charger from water or vapor. Do not touch the device or the
charger with a wet hand. Otherwise, it may lead to a short circuit, a malfunction of
the device, and an electric shock to the user.
• Do not place your device, battery, and charger in places where they can get
damaged because of collision. Otherwise, it may lead to battery leakage, device
malfunction, overheating, fire, or explosion.
• Do not place magnetic storage media such as magnetic cards and floppy disks
near the device. Radiation from the device may erase the information stored on
• Do not leave your device, battery, and charger in a place with an extreme high or
low temperature. Otherwise, they may not function properly and may lead to a fire
or an explosion. When the temperature is lower than 0°C, performance of the
battery is affected.
• Do not place sharp metal objects such as pins near the earpiece. The earpiece
may attract these objects and hurt you when you are using the device.
• Before you clean or maintain the device, power off the device and disconnect it
from the charger.
• Do not use any chemical detergent, powder, or other chemical agents (such as
alcohol and benzene) to clean the device and the charger. Otherwise, parts of the
device may be damaged or a fire can be caused. You can clean the device and the
charger with a piece of damp and soft antistatic cloth.
• Do not dismantle the device or accessories. Otherwise, the warranty on the device
and accessories is invalid and the manufacturer is not liable to pay for the damage.
• If the device screen is broken by colliding with hard objects, do not touch or try to
remove the broken part. In this case, stop using the device immediately, and then
contact an authorized service center in time.