7.5.5 Customizing Browser Settings
Customize the browser to suit your browsing style. Use Browser to set page content,
privacy, and security preferences. In a browser window, touch
Your mobile phone has Bluetooth, which allows you to create a wireless connection
with other Bluetooth devices so you can share files with your friends, talk hands-free
with a Bluetooth headset, or even transfer photos from your phone to your PC.
If you are using Bluetooth, remember to stay within 10 meters (33 feet) of the other
Bluetooth devices to which you want to connect. Be aware that obstacles like walls or
other electronic equipment may interfere with your Bluetooth connection.
7.6.1 Turning On Bluetooth
2. Touch Wireless & networks, and then select the Bluetooth check box to turn on
Bluetooth. When Bluetooth is turned on, the Bluetooth icon appears in the
3. Touch Bluetooth settings, and then select the Discoverable to make your
mobile phone visible to other Bluetooth devices.
7.6.2 Pairing with and Connecting to a Bluetooth Device
Your mobile Bluetooth lets you do the following:
• Hands Free Profile (HFP): allows you to use a hands-free Bluetooth device.
• Headset Profile (HSP): allows you to use a mono Bluetooth headset.
• Object Push Profile (OPP): allows you to transfer files over a Bluetooth connection.
• Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP): allows you to use a stereo Bluetooth
• A/V Remote Control Profile (AVRCP): allows you to control audio playing using a
Bluetooth headset remotely.
Before you use Bluetooth, pair your mobile phone with another Bluetooth device as
, and then touch