3.3 Other Operations During a Call
3.3.1 Making a Conference Call
If you receive a new call while you are already in a call, you can add the second call to
the call you are in. This feature is known as conference calling. You can also set up a
conference call with multiple callers.
Contact your network operator to ask if conference calls are supported and, if
yes, how many parties can participate.
1. To initiate a conference call, dial the number of the first participant. After you have
connected to the first participant, keep the connection open, touch Add call.
2. Enter the phone number of the next person you want to invite for the conversation
participant is automatically placed on hold while you do this.
3. Once you have connected to the second person, touch Merge calls to begin the
4. To end the conference call and disconnect from everyone, touch End.
3.3.2 Switching Between Calls
If you receive a new call while you are already in a call, you can switch between the
1. While you are in the first call and the second call comes in, answer the incoming
call, and then touch Swap.
2. The current call is placed on hold and you are connected to the first call.
3.4 Using the Call log
The Call log contains a list of calls that you have dialed, received, and missed. You
can use the call log to find a recently called number quickly or add a number from the
call log to your contact list.
3.4.1 Adding an Entry to Contacts
1. If you are already working with Dialer or Contacts, touch the Call log tab.
2. Touch and hold the entry you want to add to your Contacts.
, or select someone from your Call log or Contacts. The first