11.5 File Manager
File Manager is like having a pocket-sized personal assistant (PA), letting you
organize, edit, and delete files and folders.
11.5.1 Opening File Manager
On the Home screen, touch
11.5.2 Creating a Folder
1. On the File Manager screen, access the directory in which you want to create a
to open the options panel, and then touch New folder.
3. Enter the name of the new folder in the text box.
4. Touch Save.
11.5.3 Moving or Copying a File
1. On the File Manager screen, touch
2. Touch the file or folder you want to move or copy. When a file or a folder is selected,
a check mark will appear.
To select or unselect all files, touch Select all or Unselect all.
3. Touch Cut or Copy.
4. Select the path where you want the file to be copied or moved. Touch
the options panel, and then touch Paste to move or copy the file to the selected
11.5.4 Searching for a File
1. On the File Manager screen, touch a folder to access the directory where the file
you want is located.
to open the options panel, and then touch Search.
3. Write a key word of the name of your file in the search box.
. Your mobile phone will start the search.
File Manager to open the application.
to show the options panel, and then touch