to close the camera.
Touch to customize the camera settings.
On the capture screen, touch
8.1.2 Taking a Photo
1. Open your camera application and switch it to camera mode.
2. If necessary, change the camera settings. The preview changes as you change
3. Frame your photo within the photo capture screen.
to take your photo.
Photos taken are displayed for a moment. You can take another photo or review your
8.1.3 Viewing Your Photos
1. After taking a photo, a thumbnail of the photo you have just taken is shown in the
upper right corner of the capture screen. Touch the thumbnail to view it.
2. Touch the onscreen button to do any of the following:
• Touch Share to send the photo in a message or post it online.
• Touch Delete to delete the photo.
• Touch More
to show the capture panel.
Set as to set the photo as a contact icon or the wallpaper.
Thumbnail of last
photo. Touch to
preview the photos
Slide up to record
videos; slide down
to take photos.
Touch to take a