Make sure that your microSD card has sufficient space to store the new
Perform the online update following the onscreen instructions.
13 Huawei Cloud+ (Optional)
Huawei Cloud+ provides a network drive, the Hi Space application, and various
functions such as file sharing, phone finder, contact synchronization, and data
backup. Simply register a Huawei Cloud+ account to access all these functions.
13.1 Registration and Settings
Register a Huawei Cloud+ account and configure the relevant settings when you use
Huawei Cloud+ for the first time.
13.1.1 Creating an Account
1. On the Home screen, touch
2. Carefully read the Huawei Cloud+ Agreement, and touch Agree.
3. Enter your user name and password, confirm your password, and touch Submit.
4. Set your email address, security question, and answer to the question, and touch
13.1.2 Configuring Cloud+ Settings
After registering a Huawei Cloud+ account, configure the Cloud+ settings according
to the instructions on the screen.
1. To prevent data loss or leakage, which may occur if you lose your phone, select
Find my phone, and touch Next.
2. On the Sync settings screen, select the option to automatically synchronize data,
such as contacts, to the server.
If you have entered an email address when you registered your Huawei Cloud+
account but did not receive an account verification email, touch Resend after this
3. Select the function that you want to use, or touch Done.