8.1.4 Recording a Video
1. Open the camera application, and then switch it to camcorder mode.
2. If necessary, change the camcorder settings.
3. Frame the scene with which you want to start your video.
to start recording a video.
to stop recording.
8.1.5 Viewing Your Videos
1. After recording a video, a thumbnail of the video you have just recorded is shown in
the upper right corner of the capture screen. Touch the thumbnail to view it.
2. Touch the onscreen buttons to do any of the following:
• Touch Share to send the video in a message or post it online.
• Touch Delete to delete the video.
On the video playback screen, touch the controls to fast-forward or rewind or to
play or pause the video.
3. If you want to view more videos, flick your finger left or right across the screen.
8.2 Using the Gallery
Your Gallery application can automatically search for pictures and videos on your
mobile phone and microSD card. Use Gallery to sort photos and videos into folders,
view and edit pictures, watch videos, and set a picture as wallpaper or as a photo for
8.2.1 Opening the Gallery
On the Home screen, touch
The Gallery application categorizes your pictures and videos by storage location and
displays these files in folders. Touch a folder to view the pictures or videos inside.
8.2.2 Viewing a Picture
1. In Gallery, touch the folder that contains the pictures you want to view.
2. Touch the picture to view it in full-screen mode.