9.5.3 Sharing a Video
From the video list on the YouTube screen, select a video clip and touch More
Android Market provides direct access to applications and games which you can
download and install on your phone.
9.6.1 Opening Market
1. On the Home screen, touch
2. When you open Market for the first time, the Android Market Terms of Service
window will appear. Touch Accept to continue.
9.6.2 Searching for Applications
There are a few different ways to find applications on the Market home screen,
• Featured applications
• List of games
• Search function
• My apps
9.6.3 Installing an Application
If you want to install a non-Market application, touch
Applications, and then select the Unknown sources check box to allow
installation of the non-Market application.
1. In the Market, touch Apps.
2. Touch a category, and then touch the item you want to download.
3. On the item details screen, read more about the application, including its cost,
overall rating, and user comments. If you scroll down to the Developer Info
section, you can see other applications from the same developer, link to the
developer's website, or can send the developer an email.