Use Calendar to create and manage events, meetings, and appointments.
Depending on your synchronization settings, the calendar on your phone can be
synchronized with the internet-based calendar you use.
11.4.1 Opening Calendar
On the Home screen, touch
When you add a Google Account that includes a calendar service to your phone,
you can access Google calendar: Touch
11.4.2 Creating an Event
1. In any calendar view, touch
If you have more than one calendar, select the calendar where you want to save
2. Enter the event name.
• If there is a time frame for the event, touch From and To to set the beginning
and end times of the event.
• If the event is a special occasion such as a birthday or a day-long activity, set
the date for From and To, and then select the All day check box.
3. Enter the location of the event and a description.
4. Specify in Repetition whether the event recurs and, if it does, how frequently, and
then set the time for your event reminder in Reminders.
5. Touch Done.
To quickly create an event in the day, week, or month view, touch and hold an
empty time slot, and then touch New event. A new event details screen will
appear with the selected time slot and date in the From and To fields.
11.4.3 Setting an Event Reminder
1. In any calendar view, touch an event to view its details or an event summary.
Calendar to open the application.
, and then touch New event to open the Event
, and then touch More