13.2.4 Clearing the Cache
1. On the Cloud+ Drive home page, touch Settings.
2. Touch Clear cache.
3. Touch OK.
Clearing the cache will delete the temporary files generated when you browse Internet
pages. It will not delete your personal data.
13.3 Phone Finder
Phone Finder enables you to locate your phone and back up or erase your data
when your phone is lost.
for the Phone Finder service. You can then use your Huawei Cloud+ account to log
in to the Huawei Cloud+ website www.hicloud.com and use the following Phone
• Display a specific message on your phone: On the Huawei Cloud+ website, enter a
message that will be displayed on your phone.
• Lock your phone: On the Huawei Cloud+ website, set a password used to unlock
your phone. Then once locked, your phone will be unlocked only after the
password is entered on the phone.
• Back up or erase data, such as contacts, on your phone: The backup data will be
stored on the server.
• Locate your phone: On the Huawei Cloud+ website, locate your phone using the
phone's GPS function.
• Transfer calls: All the calls received by your phone will be automatically transferred
to a specified phone number.
• Transfer messages: All the messages received by your phone will be automatically
transferred to a specified phone number.
For more information about Phone Finder, log in to www.hicloud.com.
Phone Finder, select Phone Finder, and register