Choose only batteries, chargers, and accessories approved for use with this model by
the device manufacturer. The use of any other type of battery, charger, or accessory
may invalidate any warranty for the device, may be in violation of local rules or laws,
and may be dangerous. Please contact your dealer for information about the
availability of approved batteries, chargers, and accessories in your area.
Battery and Charger
• Unplug the charger from the electrical plug and the device when not in use.
• The battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times before it eventually
wears out. When the standby time and the talk time are shorter than the normal
time, replace the battery.
• Use the AC power supply defined in the specifications of the charger. An improper
power voltage may cause a fire or a malfunction of the charger.
• Do not connect two poles of the battery with conductors, such as metal materials,
keys, or jewelries. Otherwise, the battery may be short-circuited and may cause
injuries and burns on your body.
• If battery electrolyte leaks out, ensure that the electrolyte does not touch your skin
and eyes. When the electrolyte touches your skin or splashes into your eyes, wash
your eyes with clean water immediately and consult a doctor.
• If there is a case of battery deformation, color change, or abnormal heating while
you charge or store the battery, remove the battery immediately and stop using it.
Otherwise, it may lead to battery leakage, overheating, explosion, or fire.
• If the power cable is damaged (for example, the cord is exposed or broken), or the
plug loosens, stop using the cable at once. Otherwise, it may lead to an electric
shock, a short circuit of the charger, or a fire.
• Do not dispose of batteries in fire as they may explode. Batteries may also explode
• Do not modify or remanufacture, attempt to insert foreign objects into the battery,
immerse or expose to water or other liquids, expose to fire, explosion or other
• Avoid dropping the device or battery. If the device or battery is dropped, especially
on a hard surface, and the user suspects damage, take it to a qualified service
center for inspection.