• In a motor vehicle, do not place the device over the air bag or in the air bag
deployment area. Otherwise, the device may hurt you owing to the strong force
when the air bag inflates.
• Do not use your device while flying in an aircraft. Power off your device before
boarding an aircraft. Using wireless devices in an aircraft may cause danger to the
operation of the aircraft and disrupt the wireless telephone network. It may also be
• Do not use or charge the device in dusty, damp, and dirty places or places with
magnetic fields. Otherwise, it may result in a malfunction of the circuit.
• The device complies with the RF specifications when the device is used near your
ear or at a distance of 1.5 cm from your body. Ensure that the device accessories
such as a device case and a device holster are not composed of metal
components. Keep your device 1.5 cm away from your body to meet the
requirement earlier mentioned.
• On a stormy day with thunder, do not use your device when it is being charged, to
prevent any danger caused by lightning.
• When you are on a call, do not touch the antenna. Touching the antenna affects the
call quality and results in increase in power consumption. As a result, the talk time
and the standby time are reduced.
• While using the device, observe the local laws and regulations, and respect others'
privacy and legal rights.
• Keep the ambient temperature between -10°C and 45°C while the device is being
charged. Keep the ambient temperature between -10°C to 45°C for using the
device powered by a battery.
Prevention of Hearing Damage
Using a headset at high volume can damage your hearing. To reduce the risk of
damage to hearing, lower the headset volume to a safe and comfortable level.
Safety of Children
Comply with all precautions with regard to children's safety. Letting the child play with
your device or its accessories, which may include parts that can be detached from the
device, may be dangerous, as it may present a choking hazard. Ensure that small
children are kept away from the device and accessories.