3. Touch Add to contacts in the options menu.
4. Touch Create contact or scroll through the contact list and touch an existing
3.5 Using Airplane Mode
Some locations may require you to turn off your phone's wireless connections. Rather
than powering off your phone, you can place it in Airplane mode.
1. Press and hold
2. Touch Airplane mode in the options menu.
The Contacts application enables you to save and manage information such as
phone numbers and addresses of your contacts. After you save contact information
on your mobile phone, you have easy access to the people with whom you want to
4.1 Opening the Contacts Application
If you have not yet added any contacts to your mobile phone, Contacts displays a
message with hints on how to start adding contacts information. On the Home screen,
touch Contacts to open the Contacts application.
On the Home screen, touch
All of your contacts are displayed alphabetically in a list that you can scroll through.
4.2 Importing Contacts from a SIM Card
1. In the contact list, touch
2. Touch Copy from SIM card.
3. Wait for the SIM card contents to be loaded. Select the contacts you want to import
or touch Select All to select all contacts.
4. Touch Copy.
Contacts to open the Contacts application.