Figure 4-7. Open Processor Module Retaining Latches
4. Press the processor module into the slot until it is fully seated.
5. Rotate the retaining latches into the flat, closed position.
6. If you are adding more than two processors, be sure to install them in the
order indicated in Figure 4-4. Remove terminators as necessary.
7. Close the access cover to the processor slots and tighten the thumbscrew
(see Figure 4-6).
8. If you are adding more than two processor modules, install one VRM for
each additional processor module as follows:
Installing LH 6000/6000r Components