Check the System Event Log
Be sure to check the system event log before you remove components from the
This is not the Windows NT
1. Find the new HP NetServer Navigator CD-ROM shipped with this upgrade
kit and insert it.
2. Turn on power to the NetServer.
3. From the Navigator Main Menu, select NetServer Utilities then More
4. View the Event Log Report Utility from the More NetServer Utilities
option. If there are problems with the system, troubleshoot these before
continuing with the upgrade. You might want to save the Event Log file
before you proceed. Refer to the HP NetServer LH 3000/3000r Installation
Guide and the HP NetServer Online Documentation CD-ROM.
5. Exit from the Navigator and shut down the NetServer.
Preparing for the Upgrade