11.2 Cleaning the cavity
The cleaning procedure removes
limestone residue from the cavity
embossment after cooking with steam.
For the function: True Fan
Cooking PLUS we
recommend to do the
cleaning procedure at least
every 5 - 10 cooking cycles.
1. Put 250 ml of white vinegar into the
cavity embossment at the bottom of
Use maximum 6% vinegar without
2. Let the vinegar dissolve the residual
limestone at the ambient
temperature for 30 minutes.
3. Clean the cavity with warm water and
a soft cloth.
11.3 Removing the shelf
To clean the oven, remove the shelf
Be careful when you remove
the shelf supports.
1. Pull the front of the shelf support
away from the side wall.
Clean the oven cavity after each use. Fat accumulation or other food re-
mains may cause fire. The risk is higher for the grill pan.
Dry the cavity with a soft cloth after each use.
Clean all accessories after each use and let them dry. Use a soft cloth with
warm water and a cleaning agent. Do not clean the accessories in a dish-
Do not clean the non-stick accessories using aggressive agents, sharp-
edged objects or in a dishwasher
2. Pull the rear end of the shelf support
away from the side wall and remove
Install the removed accessories in the
11.4 Aqua Cleaning
This cleaning procedure uses humidity to
help remove remaining fat and food
particles from the oven.
1. Put 200 ml of water into the cavity
embossment at the bottom of the
2. Set the function:
3. Set the temperature to 90 °C.
4. Let the oven operate for 30 minutes.
5. Turn off the oven and let it cool
6. When the oven is cool, clean it with a