the housing unit or the floor. Do not
close the furniture panel until the
appliance has cooled down
completely after use.
2.4 Care and cleaning
Risk of injury, fire, or damage
to the appliance.
• Before maintenance, deactivate the
appliance and disconnect the mains
plug from the mains socket.
• Make sure the appliance is cold.
There is the risk that the glass panels
• Replace immediately the door glass
panels when they are damaged.
Contact the Authorised Service
• Be careful when you remove the door
from the appliance. The door is
• Clean regularly the appliance to
prevent the deterioration of the
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
not use any abrasive products,
abrasive cleaning pads, solvents or
• If you use an oven spray, follow the
safety instruction on it's packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if
applicable) with any kind of
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
3.1 General overview
2.5 Internal lighting
Risk of electric shock.
• The type of light bulb or halogen
lamp used for this appliance is for
household appliances only. Do not
use it for house lighting.
• Before replacing the lamp, disconnect
the appliance from the power supply.
• Only use lamps with the same
• To repair the appliance contact the
Authorised Service Centre.
• Use original spare parts only.
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains electrical cable
close to the appliance and dispose of
• Remove the door catch to prevent
children or pets from becoming
trapped in the appliance.
Knob for the heating functions
Power lamp / symbol
Control knob (for the temperature)
Temperature indicator / symbol
Socket for the core temperature