Make sure that the oven
is cool before you touch
it. There is a risk of
11.5 Oven ceiling
Deactivate the appliance
before you remove the
heating element. Make sure
that the appliance is cold.
There is a risk of burns.
Remove the shelf supports.
You can fold down the heating element
on the oven ceiling to clean the oven
1. Hold the heating element with two
hands at the front.
2. Pull it forwards against the spring
pressure and out of two holders.
The heating element folds down.
3. Clean the oven ceiling.
4. Install the heating element in the
Install the heating element
correctly above the supports
on the inner walls of the
5. Install the shelf supports.
11.6 Removing and installing
You can remove the door and the
internal glass panels to clean it. The
number of glass panels is different for
The door is heavy.
1. Open the door fully.
2. Fully press the clamping levers (A) on
the two door hinges.
3. Close the oven door to the first
opening position (approximately 70°
4. Hold the door with one hand on each
side and pull it away from the oven at
an upwards angle.
5. Put the door with the outer side
down on a soft cloth on a stable
6. Hold the door trim (B) on the top
edge of the door at the two sides
and push inwards to release the clip
7. Pull the door trim to the front to
8. Hold the door glass panels on their
top edge one by one and pull them
up out of the guide.
9. Clean the glass panel with water and
soap. Dry the glass panel carefully.