8. USING THE ACCESSORIES
Refer to Safety chapters.
8.1 Core temperature sensor
The core temperature sensor measures
temperature inside the food. When the
food is at the set temperature, the oven
There are two temperatures to be set:
• the oven temperature (minimum 120
• the food core temperature.
Use only the core
temperature sensor supplied
and the original replacement
Directions for the best results:
• Ingredients should be at room
• Core temperature sensor cannot be
used for liquid dishes.
• During cooking the core temperature
sensor must remain in the dish and
the plug in the socket.
• Use recommended food core
temperature settings. Refer to "Hints
and tips" chapter.
Food categories: meat, poultry
1. Insert the tip of the core temperature
sensor into the centre of meat or fish,
in the thickest part if possible. Make
sure that at least 3/4 of the core
temperature sensor is inside of the
2. Put the plug of the core temperature
sensor into the socket located in the
front frame of the appliance.
The indicator for the core temperature
3. Press the button
core temperature. You can set the
temperature from 30 °C to 99 °C.
4. Set the oven function and
When the dish is at the set core
temperature, an acoustic signal sounds
for 2 minutes. Press any button to stop
5. Deactivate the appliance.
6. Remove the plug of the core
temperature sensor from the socket.
Remove the dish from the appliance.
If the dish is not cooked to your
satisfaction, do the above steps again
and set a higher core temperature.
You can change the temperature at any
time during the cooking. Press
change the set core temperature.
to set the