Before carrying out any maintenance, disconnect the
appliance from the power supply.
WARNING: Ensure that the appliance is switched off
before replacing the lamp to avoid the possibility of
Do not use the appliance before installing it in the
Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal
scrapers to clean the glass door since they can scratch
the surface, which may result in shattering of the glass.
If the mains power supply cable is damaged, it must
be replaced by the manufacturer, its Authorised
Service Centre or similarly qualified persons to avoid
an electrical hazard.
To remove the shelf supports first pull the front of the
shelf support and then the rear end away from the
side walls. Install the shelf supports in the opposite
The means for disconnection must be incorporated in
the fixed wiring in accordance with the wiring rules.
Use only the food sensor (core temperature sensor)
recommended for this appliance.
2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Follow the installation instructions
supplied with the appliance.
• Always take care when moving the
appliance as it is heavy. Always use
safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
• Do not pull the appliance by the
• Keep the minimum distance from
other appliances and units.
• Install the appliance in a safe and
suitable place that meets installation
• The appliance is equipped with an
electric cooling system. It must be
operated with the electric power
2.2 Electrical connection
Risk of fire and electric
• All electrical connections should be
made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the parameters on the
rating plate are compatible with the