MAINTENANCE AND INSPECTION
■Sensor head cleaning
• Before cleaning the sensor head, always disconnect the power supply and stop laser emission.
• Errors may occur if the substance that refracts light such as oil and fingerprints, or the substance that blocks light such as
dust and dirt exists on the light emitting or receiving parts at the sensor head. Inspect the surfaces regularly and always
keep them clean.
• To remove large particles of dust, blow them away using a camera lens blower.
• To remove small particles of dust and fingerprints, use soft lens cleaning cloth or lens cleaner paper to lightly wipe them out.
• Use cloth moistened with a small amount of alcohol to wipe out tough dirt carefully.
• Molded resin is used in some parts of the sensor head. Do not use organic solvents such as thinner and benzene to wipe
dirt on it. Otherwise, molded resin may be dissolved.
• Do not wipe the glass portion of laser aperture too hard. Scratches on the glass may cause errors.
Inspect the sensor head regularly to ensure performance and to use it under optimum conditions.
Major inspection items
• Check that the glass surface on the laser aperture is free from dust, dirt, or fingerprints.
• Check that the operating ambient temperature is within the range of 0 to 45.
• Check that the operating ambient humidity is within the range of 35 to 85%RH.
3 MAINTENANCE AND INSPECTION