7.3 Sensor Replacement
1. Use the 3-pin end of the tool to unscrew and open the filter holder at the bottom of the monitor.
2. Use the hexagonal end of the tool to open the remove the sensor cover, turning counterclockwise.
3. Pull the old sensor out.
4. Gently push a new sensor into the compartment.
Important! Ensure that the RAE Systems part number matches the sensor that was removed.
WARNING! Use only the same sensor model as the one installed when the monitor was purchased.
5. Replace the sensor compartment cover using by turning it clockwise, using the hexagonal end of the tool.
6. Replace the filter holder by turning it clockwise, using the 3-pin end of the tool.
Note: Always recalibrate the MeshGuard after service to ensure functionality.
MeshGuard User's Guide