5.4.5 Change High Alarm
At the menu for changing the High Alarm setting, " Set" and " go" flash in alternation, and both "HIGH" and
"ALARM" are shown.
Note: It is not recommended to increase the High Alarm setting above the factory default value.
Note: The High Alarm value varies, depending on different sensor types.
Press [Y/+] to enter and change the setting. Press [MODE] to go back to Detection Mode or [N] to advance to the
The LCD displays the current value. Change the value if necessary.
To change the value:
1. Press [Y/+] to increase the number and [N/-] to decrease it.
2. Press [MODE] to advance to the next digit.
3. After moving to the last digit and making changes, press [MODE]. A question mark (?) is shown in the display,
asking if you want to save the change.
• Press [Y/+] for yes. The message "dn" means the change is done.
• Press [N/-] for no. A "no" message means that the change was abandoned.
• Press [MODE] to return to the first digit.
MeshGuard User's Guide