Operator Interface Display
The S7999D is microprocessor-based color touch-screen
Operator Interface (OI) display that provides an operator
interface for monitoring and configuring parameters in the
Sola Hydronic Control and Sola Steam Control system.
The S7999D can be used to monitor an individual boiler but is
also used for multiple boiler applications in a lead/lag
arrangement. It consists of 2 RS485 ports (COM 1 & COM 2)
and USB port. The S7999D display can be flush front or
behind mounted into a panel cutout. Wiring connections to the
S7999D are through a removable 8-pin wiring connector.
• Individual boiler status, configuration, history and
• Allows configuration and monitoring of the Sola
Controls (R7910 Hydronic Controls or R7911 Steam
Control) burner control sequence, flame signal,
diagnostics, historical files, and faults
• Allows switching view between multiple boilers and
• Real-time data trending analysis and transferring
saved trend data to Excel spreadsheet
• 7" 800 x 480, 24 bit high resolution color LCD touch
screen for clarity
• Audio output with integral speaker for sound output.
• Adjustable backlight control
• Real time clock with coin-cell battery back up (CR2032)
• Volume control
• Screen Capture function to capture screen images
• USB port for file transfers and software updates
• 2 RS-485 (COM1 & 2) ports for Modbus™ interface to
Sola controls and BAS Gateway.
• Windows® CE 6.0 Operating System
• 8-pin connector, back-up battery and mounting
hardware are provided
This User Guide is intended to provide a general overview of
the S7999D Operator Interface (OI) Displays. It is intended to
guide you through the features and operation of the OI Display
as you interface with the R7910 or R7911 Sola control and
establish the Parameter points of the system.
Note that this sheet shows all parameters. The actual product
may have parameters made invisible or Read Only by
Honeywell as they may not apply to the application.
Input Voltage: 18 – 30 Vac (24Vac nominal), 50/60 Hz
Input Current: 500 mA max
Power consumption: 12W max
Operating Temperature: -4 to 158 ºF (-20 to 70 ºC)
Storage/Shipping Temperature: -22 to 176 ºF ( -30 to 80 ºC)
Humidity: 90% RH, non condensing
Enclosure rating: IP10 / NEMA 1
FCC Part 15, Class A Digital Device
Underwriter's Laboratories, Inc. (UL) (cUL) Component Rec-
ognized (for non-continuous operation): File Number
MH17367 (MJAT2, MJAT8).
Dimension: See Fig. 1