Settings can be changed as follows:
1. When a menu is selected, it flashes between two screens. For example:
2. Press [MODE] to exit Program Mode and return to Detection Mode, or press [N/-] to advance to the next menu.
3. Press [Y/+] to enter. The LCD displays "go."
5.4.2 Exiting Programming Mode
You may exit Programming Mode anytime and return to Detection Mode in either of these two ways:
• Press [MODE]. MeshGuard exits Program Mode and shows the current reading in Detection Mode.
• Do not press any buttons for 1 minute. MeshGuard automatically exits Programming Mode and returns to
Detection Mode, showing the current reading.
5.4.3 Zero Calibration
When "CAL" and "go" are displayed in alternation, and "ZERO" is shown, the MeshGuard is ready to perform a zero
Press [Y/+]. The LCD displays "go."
MeshGuard User's Guide