5.4.7 Change STEL setting (Portable Mode Only)
Note: This menu is only available when the MeshGuard is in Portable Mode. If it is in Fixed Mode, you will not see
this menu and cannot change its settings.
"Set" and "go" flash in alternation, and "STEL" is shown.
Note: It is not recommended to increase the STEL Alarm setting above the factory default value.
Note: The STEL Alarm value varies by sensor type.
Press [Y/+] to enter and change the setting, [MODE] to exit and return to Detection Mode, or [N/-] to advance to the
The LCD displays current value. Change the value if necessary.
To change the value:
1. Press [Y/+] to increase the number and [N/-] to decrease it.
2. Press [MODE] to advance to the next digit.
3. After moving to the last digit and making changes, press [MODE]. A question mark (?) is shown in the display,
asking if you want to save the change.
• Press [Y/+] for yes. The message "dn" means the change is done.
• Press [N/-] for no. A "no" message means that the change was abandoned.
• Press [MODE] to return to the first digit.
MeshGuard User's Guide