Electric shock prevention
Do not remove the front cover or the wiring cover while the power of this product is ON, and do not run this product with
the front cover or the wiring cover removed as the exposed high voltage terminals or the charging part of the circuitry
can be touched. Otherwise you may get an electric shock.
Even if power is OFF, do not remove the front cover except for wiring or periodic inspection. as the inside of this product
is charged. Otherwise you may get an electric shock.
Before wiring or inspection, check that the LED display of the operation panel is OFF. Any person who is involved in
wiring or inspection shall wait for 10 minutes or longer after the power supply has been cut off, and check that there are
no residual voltage using a digital multimeter or the like. The capacitor is charged with high voltage for some time after
power OFF, and it is dangerous.
This product must be earthed (grounded). Earthing (grounding) must conform to the requirements of national and local
safety regulations and electrical code (NEC section 250, IEC 61140 class 1 and other applicable standards). A neutral-
point earthed (grounded) power supply must be used to be compliant with EN standard.
Any person who is involved in wiring or inspection of this product shall be fully competent to do the work.
This product body must be installed before wiring. Otherwise you may get an electric shock or be injured.
Do not touch the setting dial or keys with wed hands. Doing so may cause an electric shock.
Do not subject the cables to scratches, excessive stress, heavy loads or pinching. Doing so may cause an electric shock.
Do not change the cooling fan while power is ON as it is dangerous.
Do not touch the printed circuit board or handle the cables with wet hands. Doing so may cause an electric shock.
Before wiring or inspection for a PM motor, confirm that the PM motor is stopped as a PM motor is a synchronous motor
with high-performance magnets embedded inside and high-voltage is generated at the motor terminals while the motor
is running even after the power of this product is turned OFF. In an application, such as fan and blower, that the motor
may be driven by the load, connect a low-voltage manual contactor at the output side of this product and keep it open
during wiring and inspection of this product. Otherwise you may get an electric shock.
This product must be installed on a nonflammable wall without holes in it so that its components cannot be touched from
behind. Installing it on or near flammable material may cause a fire.
If this product becomes faulty, the product power must be switched OFF. A continuous flow of large current may cause
Be sure to perform daily and periodic inspections as specified in the Instruction Manual. There is a possibility of
explosion, damage, or fire if this product is used without inspection.
The voltage applied to each terminal must be as specified in the Instruction Manual. Otherwise burst, damage, etc. may
The cables must be connected to the correct terminals. Otherwise burst, damage, etc. may occur.
The polarity (+ and -) must be correct. Otherwise burst, damage, etc. may occur.
While power is ON or for some time after power-OFF, do not touch this product as it will be extremely hot. Doing so may
cause a burn.