Performing an Exam
2. Touch Body Markers on the ABC Label touch screen to display the Body Markers touch
screen for the current transducer and preset.
3. Touch a body marker control to put the corresponding body marker on the display in the
home location or to replace an existing body marker.
4. Use the trackball to position the transducer scan plane indicator on the body marker. Turn
Probe Rotate to change the orientation of the transducer scan plane indicator.
5. Do any of the following:
You can record live imaging to a local DVD recorder and simultaneously record comments. You
can play back recordings on other DVD players. Playback is not supported on the system.
Using the DVD Recorder
Use only DVD+RW media in the DVD recorder.
Always format a new disc before using it with the DVD recorder. Also, Philips recommends
reformatting a used disc before using it with the DVD recorder.
1. To turn on the DVD recorder, press
2. To insert a disc, press OPEN/CLOSE (on the recorder front panel), place a disc in the tray,
and press OPEN/CLOSE again.
3. To record, touch DVR on the touch screen and use any of the following controls on either
the DVR touch screen or the DVD recorder:
To move the marker, exit and reenter the Body Markers touch screen, or exit and
reenter annotations mode. When you reenter the Body Markers touch screen you can
edit the marker.
To remove a body marker, touch Erase Body Mark.
To close the Body Markers touch screen, touch another tab title or press ABC Label.
(Play) to play back the video at normal speed
on the front panel.
EPIQ 7 User Manual 4535 617 25341