Click the [Ripping Start] button.
• The [Copyright] screen opens.
After reading the displayed contents, click the
[Agree] button only if you agree.
• The [Ripping Start] button changes into a [Stop] button.
• Songs that are being imported are indicated as such in the
track list on the lower right by orange.
The [Time Set] value counts down and when it
reaches [0:00], recording finishes.
• The [Stop] button changes into a [Ripping Start] button.
• Once a song has finished being imported, it is shown in
• The changed recording time returns to what it was before
DJS Ver. 1.600
Recording Sound from Microphone or Line Input
If you do not agree
Click the [Disagree] button.
Please do not carry out ripping.
Click the [Stop] button.
It saves the recording up to the point
where you clicked the [Stop] button.