If the trial version of DJS is installed, you can use the same
procedures to uninstall it.
Open the control panel.
First click the [Start] button and then [Control Panel] to
open the [Control Panel].
• If you are using Windows 2000, click the [Start] button,
then [Settings] and then the [Control Panel] in that order,
and the [Control Panel] window will open.
Open the list of installed programs.
• If you click [Uninstall Programs], the [Change or
Uninstall Programs] screen is displayed.
• If you are using Windows XP, if you click [Add or
Remove Programs], the [Add or Remove Programs]
• If you are using Windows 2000, if you double click the
[Add/Remove Programs] icon, the [Add or Remove
Programs] screen opens.
In Windows XP
DJS Ver. 1.600
(Contd. on the next page)
Using the CD-ROM to
1. Place the DJS CD-ROM in a DVD/
2. Click the [Uninstall DJS] on the
[DJS Installation] screen.
* Check to make sure of the version of
the DJS program shown.
Classic Display of the Control
If you wish to switch the display of the
control panel to the classic mode,
double-click the [Programs and
If you are using Windows XP, double
click the [Add or Remove Programs]