(3) Wiring instructions
1) Terminals SD, SE and 5 are common to the I/O signals. Do not earth (ground) them.
2) Use shielded or twisted wires for connection to the control circuit terminals and run them away from the main and power
circuits (including the 200V relay sequence circuit).
3) Use two or more parallel micro-signal contacts or twin contacts to prevent
contact faults when using contact inputs since the control circuit input signals
4) Do not apply a voltage to the contact input terminals (e.g. STF) of the control circuit.
5) Always apply a voltage to the fault output terminals (A, B, C) via a relay coil, lamp, etc.
6) It is recommended to use the wires of 0.3mm
If the wire gauge used is 1.25mm
are run improperly, resulting in a fall off of the front cover.
7) The maximum wiring length should be 30m (200m for terminal FM).
8) Do not short terminal PC and SD. Inverter may be damaged.
gauge for connection to the control circuit terminals.
or more, the front cover may be lifted when there are many wires running or the wires
Micro signal contacts