For Maximum Safety
• Mitsubishi inverters are not designed or manufactured to be used in equipment or systems in situations that
can affect or endanger human life.
• When considering this product for operation in special applications such as machinery or systems used in
passenger transportation, medical, aerospace, atomic power, electric power, or submarine repeating
applications, please contact your nearest Mitsubishi sales representative.
• Although this product was manufactured under conditions of strict quality control, you are strongly advised to
install safety devices to prevent serious accidents when it is used in facilities where breakdowns of the product
are likely to cause a serious accident.
• Please do not use this product for loads other than three-phase induction motors.
*The manual number is given on the bottom left of the back cover.
• FR-E720-11K, 15K
• Setting value "61 and 62" of Pr. 52 DU/PU main display data selection
• Setting value "61 and 62" of Pr. 54 FM terminal function selection
• FR-E740-0.4K to 7.5K
• Pr. 147 Acceleration/deceleration time switching frequency
• Internal board fault (E.PE2)
• FR-E740-11K to 15K
• FR-E720S-0.1K to 2.2K
• FR-E710W-0.1K to 0.75K
• 4.6 Check first when you have some troubles