The charger is sensitive to extreme heat and high
Do not expose the charger to extreme tempera-
tures or high humidity.
Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Choking hazard posed by small parts.
Keep hearing instruments, batteries and acces-
sories out of children's reach.
If swallowed consult a physician or hospital im-
If infants, small children or mentally disabled
persons need to wear hearing instruments
ensure adequate supervision.
Risk of injuries caused by electric shock!
Do not touch the charging contacts in the char-
If cleaning is required, disconnect the charger
from the power supply.