How to clean the dirt container:
To maintain the efficiency of the rechargeable
battery floor sweeper, empty the dirt container after
Press the unlocking button of the dirt
container to detach it from the device.
With a slight upward movement, pull the dirt
container horizontally from the device.
• Empty the dirt container and re-insert.
How to clean the brush:
If the brush roller cannot be turned any longer
because of accumulated coarse dirt or threads,
proceed as follows:
• Turn over the rechargeable battery floor
sweeper and hold it so that the flat side with the
brush roller faces you.
Remove the small cover on the right-hand side.
• Loosen the drive belt by pushing it to the right.
Lift the brush roller on the right-hand side and
remove the guide bushing with the washer
Now pull the brush roller from the device to the
• Remove the dirt (on both sides of the bristle) and
clean the brush.
After cleaning, proceed as follows to re-install the
• Insert the drive belt in the compartment and
place it around the motor drive pulley.
• Place the washer on the guide bushing and
insert the brush roller into the left guide channel.
• Pull the drive belt over the guide bushing and
re-insert the brush roller into the right channel.
• Now pull the drive belt over the drive cog of the
• Fit the brush cover by first introducing the lower
lugs in the recesses and press the cover in at the
• Ensure that the device is not inadvertently
switched on with the dirt container removed or
while cleaning the brush. Risk of Injury!
• Do not clean the device during the charging
process. Risk of Injury!
Use the supplied wall bracket for practical and
space-saving storage or when charging the device.
• Do not expose the rechargeable battery floor
sweeper to extreme temperatures or moisture.
• Do not therefore store it near ovens, heating ele-
ments, burners or in the bathroom.
• Never leave the device without it having been
switched off - the rechargeable battery could be
damaged through depletion.
- 4 -