FRIGIDAIRE DRYER WARRANTY
Your Frigidaire product is protected by this warranty
One year from original
Time period listed above.
(Applicable to the
State of Alaska)
Your appliance is warranted by Frigidaire Home Products, a division of White Consolidated Industries, Inc. We authorize no person to change or
add to any of our obligations under this warranty. Our obligations for service and parts under this warranty must be performed by Frigidaire or an
authorized Frigidaire servicer.
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household use, and the consumer is
responsible for the items listed below:
OF THE CONSUMER
1. Proper use of the appliance in accordance with instructions provided with the product.
2. Proper installation by an authorized servicer in accordance with instructions provided with the
3. Proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of blown fuses,
4. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards,
5. Damages to finish after installation.
6. Replacement of light bulbs and/or fluorescent tubes (on models with these features).
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND
2. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship or material, or for
3. Damages caused by services performed by servicers other than Frigidaire or its authorized
4. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered and cannot be readily
Keep your bill of sale, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record. The date on the bill
establishes the warranty period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best
interest to obtain and keep all receipts. This written warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may
also have other rights that vary from state to state. Service under this warranty must be obtained by
contacting Frigidaire Home Products:
IF YOU NEED
Product features or specifications as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice. All
warranties are made by White Consolidated Industries, Inc. This warranty applies only in the 50 states
of the U.S.A. and Puerto Rico.
FRIGIDAIRE, THROUGH ITS AUTHORIZED
Pay all costs for repairing or replacing any parts
of this appliance which prove to be defective in
materials or workmanship.
All of the provisions of the full warranty above
and the exclusions listed below apply.
appliance and in accordance with all local plumbing, electrical and/or gas codes.
repair of loose connections or defects in house wiring.
shelves, etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it was shipped from the factory.
INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN OR ANY
Note: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages,
so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
appliances not in ordinary household use. The consumer shall pay for such service calls.
servicers; use of parts other than genuine Frigidaire Home Products parts; obtained from persons
other than such servicers; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply
or acts of God.
800 944 9044
Frigidaire Home Products
P.O. Box 212378
Augusta, GA 30917
Sample warranty - always check
warranty with product
THE CONSUMER WILL BE
Costs of service calls that are listed under IMPORTANT
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONSUMER.*
Costs of the technician's travel to the home and any
costs for pick up and delivery of the appliance required
because of service.