Removing the door catch:
1. Disconnect the dryer from electrical supply,open the
door and raise the top panel.
2. Push up and forward and down and forward on the
rear of the catch moving the catch forward until the
metal tabs hit the front panel.
3. Release the metal tabs with a small screwdriver
and push the catch out the front.
Removing the door hinge:
1. Open and support the door.
2. Remove the two screws holding the hinge to the
front panel and the two screws holding the hinge to
Releasing the top of the front panel:
1. Disconnect the dryer from electrical supply and
raise the top.
2. Remove one screw from each side, located about
6 inches down from the top, that holds the front
panel to the side panel.
3. Release the clips holding the front panel to the side
panels and gently lean the panel forward.
Removing the door switch:
1. Disconnect the dryer from electrical supply, open
the door and raise the top.
2. Disconnect the wires from the door switch. (With
front console models lean the front panel forward)
3. Squeeze the release tabs on the ends of the switch
and push it out the front.